Unfortunately, due to the Corona Virus situation we needed to cancel the Hybrid Quantum Technologies workshop 2020.
Due to the current circumstances, the event will be postponed to 2022. We will let you know as soon as we have a concrete date!
The scientific scope of the HQT workshop will be to bring together people from slightly different communities aiming at fruitful discussions and exchange of ideas. The scientific scope is at the intersection between spin qubits, hybrid semiconductor-superconductor devices and superconducting circuits/qubits. Leading people from all fields will present their latest result. A poster session where students and postdocs can present their results will take place in the evening of the first day.
Three technical talks covering the topics of low temperature cryogenic equipment, low noise DC electronics and high frequency equipment will be as well presented. Finally, parallel technical sessions during lunch time will take place, in which participants can get hands on experience.
The confirmed speakers for the workshop are:
- Natalia ARES (University of Oxford)
- Patrice BERTET (CEA Saclay)
- Guido BURKARD (University of Konstanz)
- Yiwen CHU (ETH Zürich)
- Andrew CLELAND (University of Chicago)
- Attila GERESDI (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Marcelo GOFFMAN (CEA Saclay)
- Thomas IHN (ETH Zürich)
- Edward LAIRD (Lancaster University)
- Daniel LOSS (University of Basel)
- Vlad MANUCHARYAN (University of Maryland)
- William Oliver (MIT)
- Jarryd PLA (UNSW Sydney)
- Ioan POP (KIT)
- Koji USAMI (University of Tokyo)
- Andreas WALLRAFF (ETH Zürich)
Contact : email@example.com