Unfortunately, due to the Corona Virus situation the Hybrid Quantum Technologies workshop had to be cancelled for 2020. As all big conferences which have been cancelled in the past 1 ½ years will take place next year, we have decided to postpone it yet another year:
The new date for the workshop is from April 3 – 6, 2023.
We hope to see many of you there!
The scientific scope of the HQT workshop will be to bring together people from slightly different communities aiming at fruitful discussions and exchange of ideas. The scientific scope is at the intersection between spin qubits, hybrid semiconductor-superconductor devices and superconducting circuits/qubits. Leading people from all fields will present their latest result. A poster session where students and postdocs can present their results will take place in the evening of the first day.
Three technical talks covering the topics of low temperature cryogenic equipment, low noise DC electronics and high frequency equipment will be as well presented. Finally, parallel technical sessions during lunch time will take place, in which participants can get hands on experience.
The speakers for the workshop (not yet confirmed for 2023):
- Natalia ARES (University of Oxford)
- Patrice BERTET (CEA Saclay)
- Guido BURKARD (University of Konstanz)
- Yiwen CHU (ETH Zürich)
- Andrew CLELAND (University of Chicago)
- Attila GERESDI (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Marcelo GOFFMAN (CEA Saclay)
- Thomas IHN (ETH Zürich)
- Edward LAIRD (Lancaster University)
- Daniel LOSS (University of Basel)
- Vlad MANUCHARYAN (University of Maryland)
- William Oliver (MIT)
- Jarryd PLA (UNSW Sydney)
- Ioan POP (KIT)
- Koji USAMI (University of Tokyo)
- Andreas WALLRAFF (ETH Zürich)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org